Monday, June 27, 2011

to my readers

Hey guys! Sorry for the too many baby pics uploaded lately, but while I was in the hospital I only had my cell phone to connect to the web from, and I wanted my family to see pics of the baby, and as it was easier than sending mms' to everyone, I thought I would upload the pics to my blog. I will move them to the My Baby page as soon as I get the time, and continue with my usual beauty blogging! Being a new mommy is a hard job so it might take me a while to addapt and organise myself so I can do other things than changing diapers and feeding the baby, but I promise I will be back!
oxoxox
Roxana

Edit - 7th of July:
I put pics of the baby and of me and the baby in the *My Baby* page of the blog, for anyone that wants to see them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...