Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The spring is here!!!

Not only that it is the 1rst of March (disregard the date shown by blogger, is 7 AM on the 1rst of March here in Germany right now), but there are snowdrops too!! I first spotted a few, to tell the truth, like 2 weeks ago but I didnt have any camera with me then (big error!) so I saw these again yesterday and I was glad I could take their picture! Actually I suspect that the ones that I saw 2 weeks ago were brought there and planted from the store (they have it at Rewe). These ones seem more authentic, I don't think anyone has lifted the leaves to plant them, and then put them leaves back on...
I love snowdrops, for the way they look and also for their meaning! Yay for the springtime!!



Keep smiling!
oxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...