Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Back! The SECRET and OOTD :)


Yay! I finally made it back to blogging! I had a long period where, hiding behind the excuse that I did not have enough time, I actually stopped blogging! I felt I was not good enough to do it, I kept comparing myself with other bloggers (BIG mistake to compare yourself with others in general!!) In the meantime, something amazing happened to me, I would say, at the right time, cuz it was such a hard time in my life...or well, as I realised, it was hard because I wanted to look at it that way! I discovered the book "The Secret! by Rhonda Byrne, actually first I downloaded the audio book "the Power" and listened to it while trying to make my baby sleep... It IS a lifechanging book, I really recommend it to everyone!
This is how they look :) but you can also get the audio or ebook versions, whatever is best for you and your lifestyle!


I can't even tell how amazing these books are, and I have to partly thank Dulce Candy (http://www.youtube.com/user/dulcecandy87?ob=4) for the fact that I got to find them, because she inspired me to look for books about self growth and positive thinking. I think she even mentioned The Power and the Magic (the latest book by Rhonda Byrne, that I didn't get to read yet but is in my tab-phone already!) And to my friend Stefania that had sent me the link to the movie The Secret ages ago, and I never had time to watch, untill the link expired! LOL But I got it stuck in my head, so, when I heared about it again, it sure rang a bell!
What I read there changed my whole perspective on life and I am so grateful and happy for that!

So... because I am giving it a new GO to my blog and probably to my YT channel as well (as soon as possible) I am adding an OOTD pic!


On the banks of the Rhine, out for a walk with my hubby and son, wearin my C&A "Yessica" leather jacket, Pimkie studded cross body brown hobo bag, Zara jeans, Deichmann clogs, H&M wool striped sweater, Ray Ban sunnies, and C&A leopard print scarf.

Love yourself!
oxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...