Friday, August 27, 2010

:-)

wow I finally managed to properly start uploading videos on YouTube (my channel's name is Muzettte, just like my name here on blogger)! I am so happy to have figured out how to edit them! Of course they are not as proffessional and nice as others' but I don't really care about them being proffessional, I only want them to be simple and easy to watch and to actually be USEFUL! That would make me the happiest girl, to know that I can help someone doing one of the things that I LOVE MOST! That is, playing with makeup! I hope people will get to watch my videos, for now I have no idea how to make my channel more visible, I am sure there are ways but... I don't know of any. I will just hope the tags will be searched often! And that people will like my channel and subscribe, cuz I have soooo many ideas for future videos! I have 3 more videos in my computer than I can't wait to upload!
Not posting about anything else today, just wanted to tell that I am happy that my YT channel starts looking good! Meaning... it starts to contain...things! lol
Here's a look of the day pic, as well.
Kisses and have a fab day!
Roxana

Shirt: Zara (TRF Collection)
Belt: Zara
Leggings: Pimkie
Shoulder bag: C&A
Shoes: C&A
Sunnies: Bijou Brigitte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...