Sunday, December 25, 2011

Back to blog! :-p

Hey everyone that reads my bloggy! I am still alive!! LOL In case anyone was wondering... I took a break cuz I made some changes in my life and schedule so I can be able to take better care of my baby and work too, I am now trying to fit in at least one hour for myself every day to take care of my blog too, among otherthings! I am the kind of person that NEEDS to stay organised, otherwise I don't manage to do a big deal of the things that HAVE to be done, but I do a million things that dont REALLY have to be done! I need a secretary! LOL
I will be back with posting, don't worry... in case anyone was worried! Well I for one was, because if I can't have time to do what I like I get depressed easily! And that leads to becoming bitchy! But that will make the topic for a future post when I will tell you what I learned, so far, about what a woman should do to NOT become a bitchy wife/mom/mom in law when she gets older.
Untill then, remember:

HAPPINESS IS A MATTER OF APPROACH!

Keep smiling!
oxoxo
Roxana

PS: Some cuteness for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...