Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

Okay so I've been wanting since 2 days ago to make a blog post about my New Year's Resolutions, and I was thinking long and hard about what to pick... lol. Because I wanna do so many things that would be really funny to make such a long list, when knowing very well that I will never really get to do all that! So finally I picked a few goals, like working out more, learning German language really well, to be able to actually write a blog or make videos in it, for example... But what to do with the many others? I was thinking "well, as little time as I will have, with the baby and the work and all, it's 100% sure I will probably end the year just as frustrated as the other one, without getting to do even 20% of all I want to! Then I happened to read this blog post, and I felt relieved, haha. This girl is really smart and I appreciate her alot, some of the things she is talking about I had already learned myself, too, the hard way, so reading about all this made me feel way better about my goal-reaching process!

http://hugelove.blogspot.com/2012/01/is-new-year-best-time-for-new.html


Good luck to everyone with their New year's Resolutions and Happy New Year!
oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...