Sunday, January 22, 2012

Great find in HM

Okay I am late with this post again, but hopefully it still can help someone. I wanted to let you guys know that if you go to H&M these days you may have the luck to find some more of these (of course, if fake fur is your thing). I love real fur, too, to be honest, but deep inside I don't feel comfortable with both the thoughts that I am wearing a part of an animal corpse OR the high price that I have to pay for it! None of these thoughts make me feel good! Okay, I might be okay with buying a vintage fake fur coat because it already was bought and worn by someone else, is not new anymore so if I buy it they can't really say that I am encouraging the industry...or can they? Anyways, I am very happy with this little fake fur coat that I got in H&M for HALF of its price! It used to be 59.95 euros and I got it for 29.95!! Yay! And it feels so nice when you touch it, does not have that plastic hair feel that some of the fake fur has, like doll hair. Nope, this one feels like real goat hair, if you know how that feels. Here it is! Sorry bout the pic of me wearing it, that was the only mirror I could use at that very moment and my photographer was on... holiday!








Keep smiling, be happy!

oxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...