Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nivea Creme anniversary edition - 100 years (Review)

I love these!
There are more box designs but I liked these 2 best :) I actually bought them for collecting purposes, I definitely intend to keep the boxes after the content is finished. Not that I wouldn't like the Nivea classic cream, cuz I do, but what's special about it is that I only have to smell it and it brings back tons of memories, because, as probably most of the people my age, we grew up with our moms and grandmas using Nivea classic cream! Only a few of the things that the Nivea cream smell brings back to me: my mom's soft cheeks and hands... my little brother with his hair and half of the face all soaked in my mom's Nivea cream, together with half of the table... the first dates with my boyfriend atthat time (hubby now), when I was putting my makeup fast with my heart pounding (hehe, teenage love!) using always Nivea as moisturizer, cuz it was the most affordable for me at that time...

This is not a Nivea commercial, is just some rambling about the fact that I really like this anniversary idea, and this cream is really something that I grew up with, is one of the things that brings back nice memories, and such things should be cherished :) I wish I would buy all the anniversary boxes to have all the collection but I already have veeeeeery crowded cosmetics cabinets, I can't store all of those!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi ,I want to ask you something,is this nivea same like the others with a different designs?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...