Monday, August 15, 2011

Time to show some love to my blog again!

Oh my, it has been long! And hard! This summer was the most full of events summer in my entire life! Travelling alot by car, having my baby, having to cope with some bad things happening too, that, thank God, ended out well... it all got me beyond tired, phisically and mentally. But now I am back on track, or well, almost, still tired because with a 2 months old you cant be anything but happy and tired... I am trying to get my life back on all aspects, to get back to working, to doing the things I like... one of them being this bloggy!
So yeah, from now on I will be posting again! I checked my computer and realised I still have unuploaded videos made for YouTube so I will try to edit and upload them, then, I have a bunch of pics that I've taken like 3months ago, before all the fuss started, hehe, that I was supposed to write blog posts about, like, for example, concealers! I am a concealoholic so I sure have alot to talk about that topic!
Therefore, my dears, keep an eye on me!
oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...