Saturday, August 27, 2011

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick review

I have to admit it, despite of the annoying package, this product is great! I hate the packaging because is kind of hard to open, the lid is too big and the bottom too small and you can't really get a grip on the bottom to open the lipstick, especially if you are in a hurry. And is not too pretty either. But the lipstick is great! I grew to fall inlove with it, is far better than any other lipstick I've tried in its price range or as drugstore product, and better than some high-end ones, too! I had 4, one I finished, one I lost, one was *borrowed* by my mom and this is the one I am left with! I plan on buying a few more very soon!




The texture is creamy and your lips don't dry out, which is very important to me, as I always have dry lips, the color stays on for a really long time, and there is alot of product in the package, more than any other lipstick I've tried! Maybe there are others with as much but I havent seen them. So it's definitely worth the 10 euros.
Hope someone found this review helpful :)
oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...