Monday, September 5, 2011

OOTD

Whew, finally, back to posting Outfits of the Day! This is the first time I post an OOTD after the birth of my lil Mathias, and is not because I would have been too fat to wear any of my clothes, but because I was toooo busy and tired!! OMG, it IS tiresome to be a new mommy! But is the best job I ever had or wanted, I always thought it was cheesy to say this but now I arrived to the point where I say it myself and to MEAN it! Anyways, these days are unbelievably hot here in Germany, I never thought I would get to see such hot weather here in September! Usually the weather would start to become ugly by the end of August or even earlier! I even saw sparrows flyin around, and they usually go away much earlier! If I mention the invasion of bees too, that are now carnivore (they come sit on your steak if you are on a terrace), I get to agree that this global warming is actually happening! Anyways, enough rambling, here is what I wore today!







Top: No idea where that is from, Ive had it for a while now...lol, sorry I cant give details on this
Skirt: from Victoria's Secret (I absolutely LOVE its cut, and knee-length skirts are back in trend this season!)
Shoes: not a known brand, but cute and comfy
Lather bag: from Barney's New York
Shades: Ray Ban
Watch: Swatch gold
Big red stone ring: Bijou Brigitte
Pearl Earrings: Tschibo

The necklaces are not looking good together but I really wanted to wear this new bracelet-necklace set that I got from my beautiful friend Maggie, and that I love! I did not take off my Virgin Mary medal necklace tho, lately I became superstitious about that. I should have taken it off for the pictures tho :-p Silly me!
Here is a closer pic of the necklace and bracelet I got from my dear Maggie:


She also sent a bunch of nice things for my little bunny :)
Well, that's it for now, hope I inspired someone with this post,
oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...