Friday, September 23, 2011

OOTD - sunny Autumn days

The weather is still fine, although it started to get colder, so made my hubby take some pics for me!
This is what I wore today:




Jacket: Victoria's secret Utility jacket. I checked the website and they still have it! Ive got mine a couple of years ago and worn it a billion times since, is one of my absolute wardrobe favs!
Top: New Yorker - black strapless ruched tube top
Distress tie-dyed jeans: Zara (if you have curvy hips, thicker thighs and small waist, try Zara for jeans, it's the only place I can actually find jeans that REALLLY fit me!)
Orthopedic sole sandals
Ray-Ban sunnies
Earrings from Deichmann (they carry jewelery too, at some of their shops)

Hoping for more sunny Autumn days...
oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...