Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Good deal!

So I went shopping today and I was drooling around the Chanel Eau Fraiche perfrume, which is my absolute favorite (I even seem to still like it now that I'm preggo and can't stand ANY of the perfumes I used to like) but it is so damn expensive 57 euros the little 50 ml bottle and I kind of wasnt really without perfume, plus, I had other things on my list. But I saw this!

It's the *Parfum Cheveux*(*Hair Mist*) and it's only 35 euros! And it smells just the same and in my oppinion is even better cuz I can spray it on my hair without thinking that I will damage it, and having perfume on long hair is actually better cuz you just move a bit and it smells! So yay, I saved 22 euros and got my fav perfume!

Got some other goodies too, I shall see if anything is worth mentioned. I actually had to write this down in case I ever forget about this trick, to check on here and remember! haha!

oxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...