Saturday, January 22, 2011

so effing annoyiing!!!

so I have been trying to upload videos on You Tube for quite a while... I did 3 and then I took a long break because I had no more time, then I decided I HAD to do more because apparently people like them and I loved making them, even if I feel I look so weird and funny in them. But I have been trying! And guess what? I absolutely have NO TIME to do the voice over thing and on top of that my cam's mic was crap, so I needed a new mic. I got a new mic but as I cant get time too, I decided I need a better cam with a mic and a zoom that I can do videos with, that I don't have to edit then. So I found this Cannon DC 40 that I might throw against the walls now, that is all good and frinedly untill I wanna upload the videos done, in my computer! It just will. not. do. it! I cannot find them using the usb cord, as it won't show the cam's dvd as device, I cannot do it using the MYRoxio cd that came with is, with the cam software, because it says that is not supported by my system (damn system, to new for this crap!) and I just cannot find any way to upload the video I just recorded! Let alone the million other tries that i don't even remember why they didn't work! It's like someone up there doesnt want me to do anymore YouTube videos! But I want to! What the heck is to be done?? I honestly would rather write in my blog and not show my face too much out there but noone reads this blog and if noone reads it is little incentive for me to write it! I am soooo so so annoyed :(((

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...