Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yayyyy Im so happpyyy

Today I received my BH Cosmetics order! I didnt even think they would send to Germany! I thought it was only available in the States and I was drooling everytime I was seeing Gurus on YT using these amazing colors! Maan it's like colors Xmas here! I ordered the 120 colors Palettes 2nd and 3rd edition and man! they are fantastic!

www.bhcosmetics.com is the site I ordered from





It's better than when I was little and I had those water color palettes to use at Drawing and Paining Class in elementary school! I can't wait to paint my eyes with them! I would paint my entire face and some walls too! ha ha. I love colors! I am like a kid in a candy store! Oh and yesterday I managed to record a new makeup tutorial!! Took me 2 days cuz my cam got out of battery in the middle of filming and I couldn't find the charger... but I made it! lol. Now I am curious how long it will take me to actually edit it and upload it! But man, its HD! ha ha People will be able to see ALL of my flaws! SCARY! Well untill then I should be uploading the other 3 older videos that I have on my computer but I have to do voice over for those so will take me even longer. Oh how I wish the day would have 48 hours just for me! If I don't have time to do anything now, I wonder what the heck will I be doing after the baby will be here! Maaan! I need a secretary to organize me!

oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...