Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Resolutions

Alllright first of all Im wishing everyone a Happy and Fabulous 2011 (even if noone reads this, I still wish it, feels good to do it!).
Second of all... here come the Resolutions:
I am not gonna ramble about all the things everyone HAS to do.. I have things that I HAVE to do too, that have been waiting forever because I didnt FEEL like doing them so I kept finding excuses like... no time, no mood, no this, no that.. to hell with those, if they waited so long they can still wait probably..
The only resolution that is WORTH workin my butt off for, is this one:
DO THE THINGS THAT YOU LIKE! DO WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD AND DO IT MORE OFTEN!
I am known for being a complete workahoolic, I set myself goals and if I don't achieve them I become crazy, I work way too much, I put the things that I like aside, I put my friends aside at times, even my hubby!
I won't be getting into details but I think that WAS (and I say WAS hoping I am right...) was a problem of confidence, of self esteem, whatever that was, I think I was feeling worthy only when achieving things, making more money, to show people that I am good! BUT! Since the miracle happened and I managed to get rid of the fear, and got pregnant... now I feel I am WORTH it, even without doing much else! Oh of course that my Aries nature makes me still wanna fight and be better than most people I know, at everything... but I feel I can FINALLY relax and just be happy with who I am, not only with what I do! So heck yeah, its time to do what I like, time to do things that make ME feel good in a non-massochistic way! lol
So, this blog being one of them, I will start writting in it, even if I will have to do it while working! Taking 5 mins off at a time and typing something here or even neglecting my work for it! To hell with the work! I need money more than ever now, that I have the baby on the way, but I feel that money will not make me happy anyways and after all, if you are smart, you can do many things with less money too. After all, I grew up in a communist country! haha! I should have the skills for living with little means!
This being said, I shall post this and then start gathering ideas! Actually I have TOO many ideas, all I need is to put them in some order!
Let's rock!
oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...