Sunday, May 22, 2011

Duckies

While uploading my OOTD pics I noticed these, too, in the same batch, and thought itwould be fun to post about these guys! Ever looked carefully at ducks? It always amazed me how they almost always walk in pairs! A female and a male, like lovers! I can't say I have seen other animals or birds doing that for all year long (I saw but only when they were in the mate-ing time)! The duckies though, seem to get along very well like that! I find that amazing and interesting as well! I'm like... "Are duckies falling inlove??" They are so cute! Look:




The slightly bigger one, with more colors, is the guy, and the grey more modest-looking one is the girl. As far as I know, that is how things are in the animal world, the male is the one that looks more fancy, with more colors or bigger fur, because, contrary to human world, the male animals are the ones that are trying hardest to attract the opposite sex :) The male animals are all metrosexuals! lol
Anyaways, these duckies are cute! I wonder what are they "talkin" about :)))

oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...