Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I am back!

I arrived at my parent's house, after a 2 days car ride, all is good, baby is good too and I'm ready to start taking care of my blog again!!
Here are some OOTD pics for you.They are not from here, they are from Germany, cuz I didn't have time to upload them last week, but the pics are taken so I will upload them these days. I already miss my house there and the peace and the awesome sights, but I will be back there in September :) Right now I am enjoying the time with my parents and waiting for the baby to come!




The beautiful dress from a small private shop, that I don't even know the name of, from Mainz (in the Romer Passage), sandals are Ipanema (I adore them, the most comfy sandals ever!), fringy shoulder bag from Bijou Brigitte, and the usual accessories: Fendi sunnies, swatch watch and my big rose silver ring.
oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...