Thursday, May 26, 2011

OOTD (from about 2 weeks ago)

So, I still have these pics that I took before leaving Mainz, to upload:






Yeah I "stole" strawberries! :))) Well, in Germany is actually allowed to take as many fruits as you can eat on the spot, from any place that doesnt have a fence, you only get in trouble if you have a bag and start carrying tons away! :) Besides, I am pregnant, who can have the heart to stop me from eating? lol

Here's what I was wearing:
C&A floral skirt
C&A tube top worn with a Tchibo cotton bra in the same color (purple)
One of my bellybands, bought from here: http://www.bauchbandwebshop.de/
Ray Ban sunnies
Shoulder bag from artesanal shop
Glass bead necklace (I dont remember where from)
Swatch golden watch
Deichmann flip flops

oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...