Saturday, May 7, 2011

The little black (daytime) dress

In my previous post I was talking about how much I love these little dresses that I bought from New Yrker, that I can wear both preggy and non-preggy! I wore the black one today! I love the regular clothes that I can still use while pregnant, because the idea of buying things for only a few months doesn't sound too appealing to me, I anyways had to buy new bras and belly support belts and all that, that I won't be wearing after I give birth, so at least for the clothes, I don't wanna throw too much money on things I won't be wearing again (unless I will ever think of making baby no.2.. but that's a less likely idea! lol).
Here is what I wore today:





So, the little dress worn as tunic/top over leggings in from New Yorker
Underneath I'm wearing a pink striped long sleeve top from New Yorker as well (Amisu) - I always like adding a splash of color when I'm wearing a black/dark colored outfit
Leggings from C&A
Black leather jacket from a small leather manufacture shop
Brown leather booties from Tamaris
Handbag - Tamaris store
Sunnies - Roxy

Hope this inspires someone :)
oxoxo
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...