Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Long trip

Been so busy these days with getting ready for a long trip (2 days by car cuz I am 8 months preggy and it's not safe to fly anymore! Nor allowed by most of the air companies...lol)! I will be goin to my home country cuz I wanna give birth to my baby boy there, where I feel more comfortable, with my folks, and there are doctors that I know and all that, so that's why I haven't been posting anymore lately, but I promise I will resume posting as soon as I get there! My mom always taught me cool tips and tricks for skincare and beauty in general so I will ask her to refresh my memory (some I might have forgotten) and I will make posts about each of her tips! I also wanna make a video about what I will be taking with me in my bags, for a 3 months trip! I know that travelling can be challenging for a girl luggage-wise (as to what to take, have all they need on their trip, and at the same time not have 20 tones heavy bags!) so maybe some wanna get tips on that!
I won't be taking all my makeup and clothes, of course, so I will have to focus on what's essential and on many tricks and multi-purpose use of things, in my life as well as in my future posts and videos in the next 3 months! lol! It's a challenge that I am eager to take!
So, that's about all that's been goin on lately, I have 4 videos that I filmed for YouTube in my computer, but I didn't have time to edit them. They are as follows:
- Dita von Teese makeup look
- My first Haul!!
- Modern urban Cleopatra eye makeup
- Concealers
I promise they will be up very soon, keep an eye on my channel :)
Oh and I plan on making a *What's in my bag* video too, as it seems to be one of the most requested!
Take care everyone!
oxoxo
Roxana

2 comments:

  1. Well Done Muzettte. You are witty and wonderful so you'll make an amazing mummy. I wish you the best of luck and I am looking forward to hear from you and about your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you for the comment, my dear! You are a sweetheart! You sure put a smile on my face :)You will definitely be hearing more about me as I am determined to make this blog really GOOD! :) Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...