Saturday, October 29, 2011

Tips to Prevent and Get Rid of the Fall-Depression

I have only 2 tips but they DO work so good that I must share them! I have to kick myself in the butt tho, to remember them, cuz it's human to be lazy and to be weak. They are:

1. DO sports! Cardio, or if that seems boring, DANCE! Listening to jumpy music is a must! I love my new WII - "Dance with me" game :) This will get more blood to your brain and will oxygenate it so you will become instantly more awake, energic, therefore optimistic! Don't forget the water bottle!

2. NEVER, but NEVER!! think about your problems when is dark outside. I know is hard to keep the bad thoughts away at night but trust me, all the bad things will appear WAY more easy to work out in daylight! Turning on ALL the light bulbs in the house is an emergency solution that should not be used because it's not ecological :)

Hope this helped someone. I know more tips but they are not even by far as efficient as these 2 so I don't wanna talk about them. Anyone can google and try for themselves!

Keep smiling!
oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...