Thursday, October 27, 2011

OOTD - shopping with my Baby!

So since a while ago, we haven't been goin shoppin alone anymore! (me and hubby) We shop in 3 now! It's fun but will be way more fun when lil Mathias will be big enough to pick for himself! Well, I know you have to have a good sense of humour (to put it mildly) to think is fun to go shopping with a baby and not get aggravated (I picture in my mind that condom commercial video with the baby's tantrum in the store) but I think we (at least I) have what it takes! LOL
Here is what I wore today:



 The little shopper exhausted....
 Hubby, that doesn't wanna pose, taken by surprise by a huge mirror store window, that I instantly used to snap a shot of us all! Great things these windows are! I love them!!


I am wearing:
Dress: Pimkie
Long sweater (cardigan, however it is called... I never knew) Clockhouse (C und A)
Tights: Thermal tights from.. ummm... don't remember? Could have been C und A also.
Shoes (pumps): Tamaris
Infinity scarf : Zara men
Watch: Swatch - Irony Diaphane gold watch
Meredith Frederick gold caviar bracelet
Bijou Brigitte hot pink bow headband
H&M fringed black leather shoulder bag
Pearl earrings from Mallorca

Keep smiling!
oxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...