Friday, October 21, 2011

Best thing in Drugstores!!

Oh my Oh My oh myyyy! I am so excited, that even if I don't have time to write a proper post, I gotta tell you that I finally got my hands on the new BB cream from Garnier, 2 days ago and so far I am totally and absolutely in awe! I will definitely dedicate a proper blog post to it but only after I will be using it for, let's say, one more week or so, to make sure it doesn't break me out or something... What I wanna say now is that I threw my eyes on some other blogs that were reviewing it and I was like WTF? Excuse the expression but those girls were at least weird! I am not sure we tried the same thing! LOL One was saying that the cream is said to be lightweight and is NOT, but then she was mentioning that she had heavy oily skin... another one said it's orange, but then she said she had fake tan on her face, too. I mean, HELLO!! If it's named "Miracle Skin Perfector" does not mean that it's gonna do miracles, really! There's no such thing in real world and you gotta think realisticaly with everything! It's like in that wise saying "The woman that doesn't expect anything from men is the happiest, because she will never be disappointed" LOL. Almost the same with cosmetic products, the less you expect from them, the more chances are to be pleasantly surprised! But for 10 euros you can't hope to have your face photoshopped!They were probably the type of people that like to find bad things in all the things that other people say that are good! I have a few persons like that in my family, so I know what I'm talkin about (shhht, you did not hear that!)
What I personally noticed lately is the surprising phenomenon that drugstore products are getting better and better! I am not talking only about this cream here, but lately I have been trying drugstore products that have been better than all the expensive stuff Ive been using before, and believe me, I did invest some money in cosmetics in this lifetime...! But right now I am going through a tight budget stage, since I have a small baby and all... so I am very happy to be able to still have good things to use without feeling bad for spending too much! (heck, who am I kidding, what I meant was ... having good products at a low price rather than not having good products at all. period!)
So yeah, can you tell Im excited?
Oh and... I just noticed I wrote quite a post after all, so maybe that's the solution, rather than waiting to have time to write properly, which rarely happens, I rather stop writting my posts in my headand just start typing them!!
So, keep an eye on my bloggy for a proper review of Garnier BB Cream!

Keep smiling! oxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...