Saturday, October 1, 2011

Astor Quick'n'Go nailpolish again! Minty green this time!

I really like this new acquisition in my nail polish deptartment. It's name is "361" (wish they had actual names, too) - It is a  powdery minty green and as you might have read before in this blog, I love the Quick'n Go polish range from Astor, because is fast drying (not 45 seconds tho... but somewhere at 2 minutes or so...) and the brush is amazing! I blogged about the amazing brush before (the "1 sec. flash brush"), it's just so easy to use and fast indeed! The color is pretty, not too bright, which makes it easier to wear. I applied 2 coats like 4 days ago and it still didn't chip at all on my nails, which is fab! Of course, I am always using a base coat and a top coat, too.
This is how it looks:
oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...