Friday, October 14, 2011

OOTD

One of the last summer days .. in October!! Weird weather this year, here where I live! All summer was cold and since August till a few days ago (almost half October) was HOT like summer! I guess there was a delay...lol.
Here is what I wore (not today but a few days ago, you know by now that I suck at making time for posting :(():


Hot pink bra-top dress from Victoria's Secret
Red ruffled cardigan from H&M
Pink bow headband from Bijou Brigitte
Marilyn Monroe paper-like pattern handbag from Tamaris store
Red mules from Deichmann (I think)
Ray Ban shades

Yes I was in the mood to combine hot pink with orangey-red :D Just so!

Keep smiling!
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...