Sunday, October 30, 2011

Batiste and Frottee Dry Shampoo reviews - how to save water! Be "green"!

I really like this stuff, ever since I discovered it (probably later than most people, lol), I've been lovin to use it! I used to wash my hair every other day but as I have long, fine and very straight hair, it was getting quite dry at the tips because of that, actually dry from half way down to the tips...and if I was using conditioners and oils, even if I was trying to put them in my hair avoiding the roots, they were always somehow making their way up to the roots, making me crazy because I HATE when my hair is stuck on the head and oily looking at the roots! I've been trying tenths of products for "oily roots and dry tips" and guess what? None worked! I really become psycho/mad/crazily annoyed when I have a bad hairday, that, for me, meaning "hair stuck on head at roots". So this was a life saver, this dry shampoo thing! I used to try powder but that was awful cuz the hair looked better but I was scratching my head like crazy because of it! So nope.. no good! Right now I go first day with fresh washed hair, second day it doesn't look as good but I usually put it up in a bun or pony tail, and 3rd day I am using the dry shampoo and it looks the best!! Becomes silky and featherweight and the roots feel and look amazing! I don't know how this works for people with curly hair but on straight hair looks smooth and silky. I just shake the tube very well, part my hair in different ways and spray it into the roots, rub it in a bit with my hands, wait a minute and then, with my head down, I comb my hair well. And that's it!
These are the ones that I am currently using, (I saw a TV commercial for Schauma presenting their new dry shampoo product, but I couldn't find it in the drugstores yet):


The "Batiste" is a new product for me, I only saw it in store (in Real, more exactly) for the first time last month, bought it and loved it! Probably the UK people know it better (It's written "UK's No. 1" on it, so it must be well known there) but here in Germany I think it's new. It comes in 3 scents, I will try them all out :). I like it better than the Frottee one, because it's more silky and doesn't feel like anything at the roots... with the Frottee you still can get a bit of itching, like you have a bit of sand in your hair, well, finer than sand, but still.
Thing is, in my oppinion, the best way to use it is when your roots are a bit oily, because I tried to use it when my hair was freshly washed, just for the silkiness, and it felt kind of weird, besides, you can't add more once you used it, for example, if you used it today and instead of washing your hair you wanna use it again tomorrow, it doesn't work anymore, has the opposite effect. At least for me it does.
So thumbs up for dry shampoo, it's also ecological, saves some water! :)

Hope this post was useful! Keep smiling!
oxoxo
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...