Saturday, October 8, 2011

Schwarzkopf Activ Women Anti Hair-loss shampoo review

This thing is amazing! I was loosing tons of hair after pregnancy, which is said to be normal, due to hormonal changes, but I was starting to fear that by the time the hormones will get themselves back in shape, my hairs would be all gone, so I bought this and after using it for like.. only 5 times or so, I am not kidding, the hair that I was loosing was 5 times less!! And new little hairs started to grow on my head so YES, this thing DOES work! I remember I used it before, too, but I didn't notice such a dramatic change because the situation of my hair was not as dramatic as it was now. All thumbs up for this product.

Keep smiling :)
Roxana

PS: There is one for men, too! Hubby just started trying it now but I am sure it is just as good :)

4 comments:

  1. Until recently, the problem of hair loss in women was believed to be uncommon. Recent research, though, has revealed that it is far more widespread than previously thought. Some estimates say as many as 25 million American women (or more) experience noticeable hair loss and the distressing effects that often go along with it. Female hair loss causes are somewhat different than those typically found in men, and the emotional effects can be quite different as well.

    Calm PRT Kaprex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this information. If you are looking for Hair Loss in Women then must visit this link and get the more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the product review. Just you can try this product which has no chemical and purely made with ayurvedic formulation. Neem Anti dandruff Shampoo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...