Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Best find: Self Tanner that does not stink nor stains clothes!! L'Oreal Sublime Bronze review

Oh yes oh yes oh yes I FOUND IT!!!

Man, that took a while, and time, and money!!! I was going crazy reading about all the people that were using self tanners, while I could not do that because I could NOT stand the self tanner smell! I am not too picky usually, I don't know why I hate this kind of smell so much! I was askin people if they hate it too and noone really said they would, so I think it is just me! LOL! Also, I didn't like the fact that I never could really spread the product all over myself, so I ended up with stripes and stains all over. More, I always had to stand (cuz there was no way to sit without staining everything) naked, for about 30 mins at least, untill the product would set and dry on my skin. So yeah, I did not have any luck with self tanners but I am stubborn so I kept searching! I must admit that I never really looked into the L'Oreal products, I remember I used a few but I didn't think they were so great, but when I heared that L'Oreal bought Lancome, that made me raise a brow and it made me wanna try more L'Oreal products! I love Lancome, and if L'Oreal bought it means either Lancome's standards will lower either L'Oreal's will raise! haha I am just joking, of course :-p So I went and bought the Sublime Bronze spray tanner for face, from L'Oreal, and tested it for a while, and I really loved it, it was not too stinky (still not without that bad smell, but definitely bearable) was fast drying and did not break out my very sensitive acne prone complexion, so that made me go and buy the body self tanning spray too! This is how they look like, on my bathroom shelf: :)



I loved the body spray too, actually even more than the face one, as it has a nice lemon perfume when you apply it (after a while, especially if you sweat a bit, it does start to smell like self tanner BUT very very little, nothing annoying, if I say so myself!), if you get past the part where the spray particles choke you! LOL Also, they are both useable upside down too, which is fab for the back side! It is a dry spray, which means there is no drying time, it just applies dry! It applies super fast which I am so very happy about, as a 21rst century girl with negative time every day, and because the particles are very very very fine, is less likely to get an uneven color. Also, the color is bulding up gradually, by using it daily for a while (I myself use it every other day right after shower and after dryig my skin with the towel), so again, there's not a big danger of gettin an uneven color. I didn't even exfoliate prior to using it, which is bad, I know, but I have to be honest :-p And no, it does not stain elbows and other drier areas, as most self tanners do!
So yeah, I am very very happy because now I can be tanned without going to the tanning beds anymore!! I hated those, because it took me months to get to a decent color, as I was scared to go too hardcore (turbo, lol). Besides, while I was pregnant, even if I did not go tanning anymore, I got many new moles all over my skin and that is not a good sign either, they say that if you have over 100 moles you have to be careful with sun and tanning beds, well, you have to be careful anyways, but even more then!
The color is also great, no orangey shades in it, just gorgeous brown!  I should have taken a pic of me wearing it for this post but I thought it wouldn't be relevant as I actually should have taken 2 pics, before, and after, so you can see the change on my particular skin tone. But trust me, this stuff doen't turn you into a carrot!
Hope this post helped some people that are looking for a good self tanner, that is not very expensive either (they are around 12 euros each, or so). Definitely worth it, thumbs up for these products!

Keep smiling!
oxox
Roxana

2 comments:

  1. Pretty element of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I?ll be subscribing on your augment and even I achievement you get right of entry to persistently rapidly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. sunless tanners

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...