Sunday, November 6, 2011

Girl Talk! (how to cope with heavy periods - natural remeds)

So this is gonna be a post only for girls. Guys.. don't read! Or...well, if any of you wants to be able to help a girlfriend in need with a good advice... and don't mind TMI on girls issues... you can read too, and you have my respect! :)
After giving birth, my periods started to be very heavy, doc gave me prescription bc pills that didn't do much in these regards, so I asked my mom (lol, thumbs down for docs, thumbs up for moms!) and she advised me to drink Yarrow tea (you can search on wikipedia and switch to your own language to see what the heck I am talkin about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achillea_millefolium) and to take Vitamin C along with the Calcium that i was already takin (best is if you have the type that you can drink, you know, like Hot vitamin C drink and soluble calcium tablettes).



That worked as a charm, so I thought I should share it with you here on my blog, maybe someone is in the same situation and needs an advice! I am not sayin you should not see a doctor as well, cuz there might be who knows what problem, but if doc says you are fine, and you still are not, you might as well try this too! Shouldn't do any harm, as it's a plant, after all!
Hope this helps someone!

Keep smiling!
oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...