Sunday, November 6, 2011

OOTD for Fall, Mom and Baby

I really wanted to post today about something more interesting, but as my son did not agree to allow me to do much all day but stay with him, clean after him, rock him, feed him, change and clean him...and the usual stuff a mommy has to do, plus alot more huggin and rockin and singin and all that... I also tried to work..... so I am very tired at this moment and I am not able to use my brain and write a good post, I will just post another OOTD, of me earlier today carrying Mr. Mathias out for a walk. These pics were taken in front of my house, by hubby with his cell phone, so they are not very clear, not the same as the ones taken with the digital camera. But here they are:


As I was sayin in a previous post, this is the time that I can still take OOTD pics, because then the very cold weather will come and I will only wear boring thick jackets, with little exceptions :(( Booo to winter!
So, here I am wearing as follows:

Distressed jeans from Zara
Booties from Deichmann

Striped wool sweater from H&M
Puffer vest with fur trim from Clockhouse - C und A
Leopard print infinity scarf from New Yorker (I think!)

Mathias is all dressed from Zara (of course, the advantages of being a cute baby: mom gets you only cool clothes!)

Kisses! Keep smiling!
oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...