Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Brogue-like booties and Face of the Day!

Today I was sittin in the car waiting for hubby to do some shoppings, because Mathias was alseep in his baby seat, so we decided to let him sleep and me to stay there, instead of carrying him out... and I was bored so I took some pics! Shhhht don't tell hubby that my feet were actually there! haha He is crazy about his car! Like all guys!



I just love these booties! I got them from Deichmann like 2 weeks ago, and they are soooo comfy and cool! I remember years ago, not even knowing what brogues are or what brogue booties are, lol, I was looking for booties with lace, and I remember I was having a hard time finding any! Was many years ago actually. I got these at a great price too, I think they were around 20 euros? I don't remember exactly but I will eventually upload my Haul video to YouTube, where I am talking about these and some handbags that I've got the same day, and there I say the prices too. I need to kick my own ass and upload the videos sooner, not a year after I film them (2 weeks are as long as year these days, with everything changing so fast)! Damn editing software! Takes so much of the time that I don't have!
And now that you've seen the best part, I ama show you my face too:


I am wearing my beloved BB cream, both shades combined, black Maybelline eyeliner, pink Maybelline Lipstick (I actually already have a tutorial for this look uploaded, you can check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXwdfVQ7Y2E)
I am wearin my hair in a bun, perl earrings from Mallorca, my Swatch gold watch, Meredith Frederick gold caviar bracelet, C&A scarf, jeans from Zara (visible in the booties pics above) and the sweater is from a small peruvian manufacture store, and I love it!
That's all for today... crazy crazy CRAZY week here, I could never believe how much energy can a 5 months old have! Me and his daddy are SPENT!!

Keep smiling!
oxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...