Wednesday, November 2, 2011

OOTD for Fall season

Sooo, no more warm weather :(( I don't like that because I know what cold weather means.. way less options for dressing up and creating outfits! I mean, how many winter clothes can you have? I have a few jackets and they fill up half of my huge closet! :( Is sad, let alone the fact that winter clothes are more expensive than skimpy summer ones! lol. But we'll get through it, and the summer will eventually be back! In winter time I rather spend my money on makeup and skincare and other things that make me happy, than on clothes, because for me, that I work from home so I don't have to look too good (and different and interesting...well, u know what I mean...) when leaving home for something, dressing up in winter is all about throwing on a pullover (or 2, or 3, cuz I am getting cold so easily! Brrrr) and then a jacket and boots and jeans of course... Only rarely I dress up differently than that, on special occasions, and I usually freeze on those occasions! So, at this time of the year, when there is still some sun left and the temperature is not yet close or below 0C, I still managed to wear a picture-worthy (in my oppinion! lol) outfit, which is this one:



Turtleneck sweater: "Clockhouse" C&A
Sweater dress: "Okay!" from KIK - at times you can find real good things there!! It's worth to take a look from time to time
Grey leopard print leggings: Zara
Suede booties with fur: Deichmann (love them! super comfy and cute)
Satchel (beutel) patent leather bag from Pimkie
Puffer vest with fur trim: "Clockhouse" C&A
Sunnies: Ray Ban
My usual gold Swatch watch
... and my few extra kilos that I'm hoping (but not really trying! lol) to get rid off! haha

Hope you liked my outfit! Have a sunny and warm day!
Keep smiling!
oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...