Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New YT video! Clothes and accessories Haul!

I finally managed to upload this vid that's been waiting for a while... I have 2 more vids waiting and then I will kick myself in the butt to do more! I would be doing them so much more often if I wouldn't have to edit them...and the makeup look ones need to be edited.. or?? I don't know, most of the gurus edit them...but I am so bad at editing and it's so time consuming, and the only thing that I can't seem to ever be able to make is time!! But, because I love this too much, I will probably give up and just start filming and uploading with only very little and fast editing... I hope not to scare people off, we shall see. It's better to have some videos, with no editing, than no videos at all, I guess! lol
Hope you like my haul! I hope to go shopping again soon :-p



Keep smiling! Keep shopping! (I will write a post about shopping on a budget, which is what I always do, lately, keep an eye on this blog!)

oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...