Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New YT Video! How to use makeup to make yourself look younger!

Finally I managed to upload this video! Whew! Took me all day to edit it! That because I was interrupted at least a million times! Babies are not understanding with beauty-related occupations or any kind of other than themselves-related occupations of their moms :(
Anyways, I saw that the videos in which I was talking rather than using background music and Annotations have got more views, so I assume you guys wanna hear my funny English rather than some nice music :) I am flattered :) And happy, because talking in a video and just uploading it with little editing is way easier for me, and like that I will be doing more vids! I wish I had time to edit like a pro like some gurus on YT do.. but oh well, thank God I have what it takes to do it as I do it anyways, because I love doin' it :)
So there you go, this is my "younger looking" makeup face that I have been wearing constantly lately, with small changes at times:


Expand the Info Box underneath the video in the YouTube page, to see the products I used and some more useful infos!
Hope you like it!
Keep smiling! oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...