Sunday, April 3, 2011

Astor Quick'n'Go 45 sec nailpolish and nailpolish brush review

So this is what I was talking about in a previous post when saying that I know better brushes than the one the Chanel nailpolish had! Below I am showing you the brush of the Astor Quick'n'Go 45 sec nailpolish, compared to a regular nail polish brush (in this case I had handy the Black Pearl Chanel nail polish)







Look how thin the Chanel one is (I know, I know, this is the classic nailpolish brush type) and how big and wide the Astor brush is! This sturdy brush is made especially for FAST nailpolish application, for people that don't have time to *paint* but wanna get their nails done in the easiest fastest and less messy-est way! People like me! On the top of the handle it says "1 sec flash brush". It does work! You don't need more than one stroke for the finger nails and 2 strokes for the thumb nails! And the coverage is perfect! The polish is good, too, great colors and great coverage, and it dries very fast, ok, maybe not as fast as 45 seconds but FAST indeed. One "minus" here would be the lasting power. It does not last too long, on my nails it lasts around 4 days and after that starts to chip. But I guess that is pretty good for a fast aplication nailpolish cuz you can just take it off and add a new one!
These are the 2 shades that I have, but I will definitely buy more of this stuff:




The colors are not named on the bottles, only numbers, the first one is no. 315 and the second is no. 240. Love them :)

oxoxo
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...