Tuesday, April 12, 2011

OOTD

I have sooo many ideas for blog posts, just that I didn't have time (again) to properly work on that, so I thought I would do a quick OOTD post, so people don't think I disappeared from the blogging world again! This is what I wore today! It was nice and sunny, so I made hubby take many pics while having a walk:






Let's break it down:
- Paisley pattern dress: AMISU (from New Yorker)
- The cropped jacket is actually a utility jacket that you can wear in many ways, just unzipping parts of it, which I absolutely love, that I bought a few years ago from Victoria's Secret website. I checked and they don't seem to have it anymore, or I couldn't find it anyways :( You can wear it as normal long sleeve jacket, cropped long sleeve jacket (you take off the lower part), normal vest (you take off the sleeves), or cropped vest (you take off the sleeves and the lower part)! fab!
- Black tights with a striped pattern that I can't remember where I got from.. but they shouldn't be hard to find...
- Oval purple stone ring from Bijou Brigitte
- Fendi sunnies
- Fishbone shoes from New Yorker
- Grey canvas satchel bag from Zara
- mother of pearl flower earrings that I think I got from Deischmann (they do have jewelery too!)
- long necklace with solid perfume hidden in a daisy flower (Marc Jacobs)
- the little Virgin Mary necklace that I always wear, from Sacre Coeur, Paris (I never take that one off so it will be in all my ootd's)

And here are some beautiful spring flowers and blooming trees, as eye candy :):



oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...