Monday, April 4, 2011

Shiseido Perfect Rouge

I tested the PK 307 shade of the new Shiseido Perfect Rouge, and I am inlove with it! It is fabulous! I looked on the Douglas website though, to find it, and the PK 307 they had there was a totally different color... hopefully that was just because of my monitor settings, or would be weird!! I will go look for it personally in their store.
But untill then, there's a pic of it!


Great color, blueish undertoned soft pink, perfect for cold skin tones like mine. I worn it more than half of the day and it lasted perfectly, so creamy and lightweight, not sticky and without drying my lips, which I rarely can't usually say about a lipstick! I hate having dry lips!! I will definitely buy this one and maybe more shades of it!
oxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...