Friday, April 8, 2011

it's clear, I HATE wearing large preggy clothes!

OOTD:
I am still trying to get into my normal dresses and I think the fitted clothes look way better on me than the regular pregnant wear (aka large empire waist things). I think large things make me look like a kitchen cabinet or like a fridge or like both of those stuck together and covered with a cloth, like when you are painting the walls and don't wanna ruin the furniture! Scary, as I am definitely not a petite type! I am 1m75cm (5ft9inch...or 10 inch never knew exactly what 1m75 is in inches) tall! I rather wear tight things and show my shape, even if it's a bumpy shape!
So this is what I wore today:





Dress (normally I love it cuz it's waist fitted... but I like how it looks on my bump too!) from C&A Clockhouse
Clogs: Prima Donna (no idea where I bought them from but they are super comfy)
Tote: Louis Vuitton
Sunnies: Fendi
Watch: Swatch
My dear silver rose ring

And that's all, thank God for warm weather!! I need a tan tho! Oh and look at this guy's garage door, the picture is great, reminded me of my vacation 2 years ago in the S of France where there was a passage to the beach that look just like this! Fabulous garage, dude!

oxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...