Wednesday, April 20, 2011

OOTD

So warm and so nice outside again! Yay! Over 25 C degrees, I'm totally lovin it! I could wear my favorite kind of outfit, which is THE DRESS!! I love dresses for summer, usually it's almost all I wear while it's hot outside, because a dress is so easy to throw on and add a few accessories and that's it! No need to match things, and even if at times is fun to take time and mix and match clothes, I usually prefer to be ready faster, if possible :)
So here is what I wore:



The dress is from Victoria's secret website (I've had it for a while now...)
Leggings from C&A (I wouldn't normally wear this dress with leggings but I am very self-conscious cellulite-wise right now because of the pregnancy so I thought leggings would be needed!)
Mule sandals from Dr. Jurgens "Antistress" (I need comfy shoes these days...)
Yellow fabric shoulder bag from Deichmann
Gold metal watch - Swatch
Fendi shades
H&M butterfly earrings
Silver rose ring from a private artesanal shop

I love love love the spring flowers, here are some more, for your eyes pleasure:


oxoxo,
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...