Monday, April 25, 2011

OOTD

Another sunny day! The weather has been AWESOME on here lately, I can't believe that it is only April! I am so happy when there is sunny outside, seems that life gets instantly better and all the bad thoughts and problems and worries and all that nasty stuff gets melted by the sun! I always try to think that even when there are clouds, above them there is always bright blue sky! When I feel down because of bad weather I immagine myself on a plane going above the clouds and warming myself up in the sunlight! :) This thinking works as a metaphore too :-p
So this outfit I wore actually a few days ago but I didn't upload it so far, I am a bit behind with the OOTD's, been kind of busy with my work and didn't have time for this blog, which is the FUN! I have pics taken that I still have to upload!
Here are the pics, out for a walk ith my hubby in beautiful Mainz:





Here is what I wore:
Zebra print dress from AMISU (New Yorker)
Grey leopard print leggings from Zara
White leather flower belt (multipurpose actually, cuz you can wear it as a head band too, bracelet, bag ornament etc.) from Only You
Mary Jane white ballet sneakers from Sketchers
Louis Vuitton shoulder bag
Fendi sunnies

Hope my outfit inspires someone ;-)
oxoxo
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...