Wednesday, April 6, 2011

DIY - how to make an earrings organizer

Sooo, yeah!I have WAY too many earrings! I have too many of all the annoying little things that always get lost, actually, but here I will talk about my earrings only (for now). I was always ending up loosing one earring of each pair or getting them tangled or broken when keeping them in the boxes or drawers, so I thought about putting them on display somehow! And as my 2 jewelery trees are already full with all kinds of things, I thought I should do something special for at least a part of my earrings! So I came up with this:



It's a corkboard, the kind people use to pin notes and post-its on! The cork is soft so I can easily push the earrings hooks in it, and for the ones that don't have hooks, I can use the pins that came with the cork board, to hang them on those pins! Also, I stuck the board with tape on the shelf to make sure it won't fall off, and that's it! My earrings are now organised, finally! Whew!
Hope this idea helped someone :)
oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...