Saturday, April 23, 2011

Belly Bands! (Bauchband)

I've been looking forward to get to wear these super cute belly bands that I picked a few months ago, but by then it was too cold to go out without a big jacket, besides, my preggy belly was still too small for them! I have 4 of them, in the pics below I will show you the ones I've been already wearing, and the 2 more that I didn't, yet!
They are ordered from http://www.bauchbandwebshop.de/. And no I didn't get them for free just to advertise them, I wish I did! haha. I just loved them and I thought I should share with you!
This post will count as OOTD as well :) For 2 days!





This was a month ago on my Bday, out in town for some Bday shopping! I dont know how come that I forgot to post these OOTD pics yet but oh well, they can get here in the Bally Band post. Here I am wearing:

Jeans: Zara
Little pink fitted sweater underneath: Fishbone, New Yorker
Cardigan: Zara
Shoulder bag with African pattern: little *no-name* artesanal shop
Booties: Caprice
Sunnies: Fendi
Infinity scarf: C&A

And these pics are from 2 days ago:




I am getting so fat! But oh well, almost 30 weeks pregnant... only a little more to go! Can't wait to start loosing all the baby weight!

Here I am wearing:
Coral top (cotton and elastanT-shirt) from H&M
Mini striped skirt from H&M as well
C&A leggings
Dr. Jurgens Antistress mule strappy sandals
Brown suede fringed little shoulder bag from Bijou Brigitte
Soft wrap cardigan from New Yorker (I love these cardigans, I have one in grey too! I love that you can wear them in so many ways!)
Gold hoop earrings
Golden Swatch watch
Silver rose ring
Fendi sunnies

And here are the other 2 belly bands that I have and didn't get to wear yet, they are waiting in line:

Nick being my hubby :-p

Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter, and lots of fun bunny presies!
oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...