Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Baby OOTD

Well, I was planning to upload an OOTD myself, but I realised I could not compete against this beautiful male model that was happily posing on my garden rocking bed today:


The only problem is that I don't quite remember where his outfit is from, as I always buy something for him, from pretty much everywhere. His wardrobe is about 10 times bigger than mine! I think the shoes are from Deichmann and the sweatshirt from.. umm maybe Liddle? I can't remember for the life of me where the "stripper pants" came from, though... See? They have staples on all their length and even between the legs! Easy access... to the Pampers!!!
If you like him, you gotta know he has no gf yet...

Kisses from handsome Mathias to all the pretty girls reading his mamma's blog!

oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...