Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What to pick for Mother's Day - gift ideas


Hello my dears!


I discovered a little while ago the very stylish Layla and Grace website and I fell inlove with it :) Really. I am addicted!!

So, as Mother's Day is quickly approaching, you know it is the time to find that stylish and unique gift that shows how much your mom means to you! This year, Layla Grayce has posted a Mother's Day blog post suggesting the top ten gift ideas and essentials for mom and is offering 15% off these gifts with code 4URMOM valid through 5/1. Below are a few of my favorite gift ideas. I already bought one of them (the necklace) but did not receive it yet, I will post a pic when I get it :)

1.
Botkier Valentina Mini Platinum Convertible Bag. 



 2. San Diego Hat Company Tweed Cap Black 



3. Kendra Scott Marisol Colbalt Necklace


 As you can see, I picked timeless classic pieces, which should be making great gifts for most moms! :) I know mine likes these kinds of things, and so do I. 

I hope this gave you some ideas! Good luck!

 oxox

Roxana

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...