Monday, April 22, 2013

Nivea Stress Protect Roll-On Deo - Review

Hello everyone!

After all the commercials on TV and everywhere, I decided to try this new deodorant from Nivea. I usually like Nivea's deodorants, I used the cream one for a very long time, while in Germany (now I can't find it anymore, boooo!).


I must admit that I am usually very picky with deodorants, and a while ago I decided I hated the ones that promised "48 hours of protection", or even worse, 72 hours!! I mean COME ON! If you don't get a freakin' shower in 48 hours, let alone 72, you are anyways gonna smell like crap, even if your underarmes would be sealed!!! A bit more anger to spill out on this one: they say that you can even take a shower wearing these formulas, and you won't need to re-apply them afterwards! Let me tell you how this works...if you didn't find out on the hard (and sticky) way yourself, already! You apply the deodorant, for the day all is good (if you are lucky) and then you go take a shower. Now is where the nasty begins! Because the deodorant under your arms turns into a sticky annoying stuff that you can't get rid of!! I personally remember once that I couldn't take such a thing (it was a 48 hours "wonder") off even with a loofah sponge! My underarms were so mad at me! And don't even think of leaving it there, it will only be sticky and that's all. As soon as you will start to sweat, it will be a horror, I don't even wanna get into details. I tried 3 deodorants like that, 2 were 48 hour and one was 72 hour! Not that I ever believed that a deodorant could make you stay fresh for 72 hours, but I was hoping I could at least go to gym and then shopping, or whatever I had to do that day, without worrying. I guess that I could do, but then, the hassle to wash the damn thing off of me... was not worth it.

Okay, enough with the rambling, let's get back to the product that I am trying to review here. The Nivea Stress Protect Roll-On Deo. First of all, it's a Roll-on, which I love, cause it won't make me cough like the spray ones, it won't kill the Ozone layer, and it won't become a nasty sticky shit like the 48-hour stick ones.

I love the smell, it's a really nice floral smell (don't ask me what flower, my nose is unable to detect details like that) that lasts for quite a while. In the commercial, they say that this is especially created to prevent deodorant fails due to stress sweating. I know what that means, because when you have a toddler jumping around... well, who does, knows what I mean, too. 

I think this stuff is really good, for me was very good so far, I did not yet test it in extreme heat (like when catching tan, for ex.) but so far it does what it is supposed to be doing. Also, it comes off easily when I shower! :))

So I think I will give it a thumbs up! I will not try to go 48 hours without a shower just to test it but I can tell you that if I use it like, today, at 11 AM, and then check the next day at 11 AM, it still works. So, yeah, pretty nice stuff :)

Hope this helped! Please share your oppinions by leaving a comment, and if you like, join my mailing list or follow me with Google Friend Connect!

Keep smiling, is the best face lift!!

oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...