Saturday, April 6, 2013

What I did today

As today was (and still is) an incredibly beautiful and sunny spring day, I decided to not care anymore and just go out of the house (I had sent hubby and son away so I can work, you know...)! A beautiful day is made to stay out in the sun and if you are to do anything, then you should know you can do the things that you can't do inside! In my case, that being sewing on my Gobelin projects, one of my huge hobbies, that, of course, I never have time for. But alas, I can't even do it inside because I can't see well, even with my glasses, I can't see the colors well because some are very similar and I don't wanna mess up :)
This is what I am workin on:


and this is how little I did so far :( It's where the blue string is... I know, is pretty much invisible!

another one:


This one is very hard to do, human faces are the hardest to do, just as in painting. I started with the easiest color, lol, black! On Jesus I worked a bit more, I have to brag on that!

This is a new pattern, that I love looking at, for now:


I don't wanna sew that, I wanna crawl into it and live there!!

Below is one that I screwed up :( I started it a while ago and my stupid brain didn't realise that the Mouline string has to be split into 2, and you have to work only with 3 strings instead of all 6... so the piece is all bulky and I can't even undo it... dunno how I could sew so much and not realise it was a mistake.. I was in a trance probably! LOL Too bad cuz the pattern is very nice and is small, I could have transformed it into some embelishment for a clothing item or accessory...


 (blurry pic, I appologise for my camera that was unable to focus...). Yo can see the bulkiness below :(


 And this is another pattern, that will take me about 254 years to do. Actually I will probably become old before I finish any of them, but I wanted to put them on my blog because it's something that I really love to do, and as this is the place about all the things that I love to do... so I figured these pics would belong here :)


 Okay so after taking all these pics in my sunny yard on the cradle bed... guess what I did? It's the sun's fault, it always gets me tired....



Then (after about 5 mins only) I got a phone call and had to get up and get moving back to work :( See? I do try to de-stress myself workin on my hobbies but the world just won't let me! 

Thank you for reading my rambles, if you want more feel free to put your email addy in the box on the left, so you get updates by email, or to join my blog with Google Friend Connect (a bit lower, on the left as well)!  

Take care, and KEEP SMILING!

oxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...