Friday, April 19, 2013

Proud to present you: Beautybyroxy dot com!





YAY!!
I finally got my own domain name for my blog! I've had this on my mind for the longest time, only that, because I was not able to really work on my blog on a regular basis, I kept delaying buying a domain for it.

But now I feel I can do this! I know, I still don't have as much time as I would like to work on my beloved blog, because I am a mom and I also have another job, so I can't promise anything proffessional looking (I prefered to keep my blog on Blogger for now, even if many recommend using WordPress). Most of the other bloggers, the ones that I know, at least, have a "team" that is helping them with the technical part, a team usually consisting of a computer/internet savvy hubby, brother or friend/boyfriend. While I do own a hubby and a brother myself, mine happen to be savvy in all other areas except for the website/computer stuff ;(( sniff!! sniff! So I have to do it all myself, and in the limited time that I have for this, I prefer providing content (writting about things I love!) rather than working on template designs and all that kind of stuff that takes ages for a person that is not very familiar with it.
I hope that I will be getting more and more people that like what I am doing, because I love interacting and exchanging oppinions and ideas! That's why I started doing this after all, because I really want to have lots and lots of friends that are into the same things that I am into!
Hugs and kisses!
Keep smiling, beauties!
oxoxox
Roxana


PS: Oh, and if you have a blog and are looking into buying a domain and hosting for it, you can take a look at my friend's post about hosting services, by clicking HERE. I personally chose JustHost but there are many other options!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...