Sunday, April 21, 2013

Dr. Organic (natural skincare) Haul

Hello my dears!

Ever since a while ago I was attracted more and more to natural skincare, for many reasons. One of them was because I was kind of sick last summer, had some liver issues, so ever since, I was forced to become way more attentive to the things that I was eating and drinking. At first I hated it but soon I realised that by doing that I was feeling way way better, I was getting rid of some nasty things that I had gotten to consider normal (bloating, headaches, nausea, acne), and I was also looking better! So, while I was doing some online research about eating green/bio/organic, whatever it is called, I also read some articles on cosmetics, and how much damage can the harsh chemicals in them do to us. I never would have thought, in my ignorance, that our poor liver is responsible with processing and getting rid of all the bad stuff that we are puttin on our skin as well! So, basically, if we are eating bad chemicals or putting them on our skin is about the same thing in the end! Since then, I started to look for natural alternatives for my skincare products. It's not only that I conciously CHOOSE this, but I also FEEL that it is what I should be doing! I don't know if I am making sense with this one, I know I am weird like that :) What I mean is, I will be trying to use only bio and organic stuff...well, as much as I can, because being a beauty addict, I am always curious about new products, so I will probably still buy all kinds of makeup and skincare just to try it on. I know, that is a bad habit! I actually aim to find THE products that are perfect for me, and then, in a perfect world (that, obviously, doesn't exist) I will buy ONLY those (I will also ALWAYS find them in stores)... and I also hope for them to be affordable!! ha ha

Okay, enough rambling. Here is what I wanted to show you today, lined up on my staircase:


After buying the Manuka Honey Face Mask (and falling inlove with it - you can read my review HERE), the Otto Rose Oil Face Serum and the Otto Rose Lip Balm (reviews for these 2 coming very soon) a few weeks ago, I definitely wanted to try more products from this range, so I went and got all these, to replace my usual products (I needed a new toner lotion, new face and body cream and, as the Otto Rose Oil bottle was empty already, I decided to try the Argan one, as face serum).

I will be using all these and doing reviews on each of them. So far all I know is that I hope I can find these in Germany and Spain too (cause I will be there all summer and hopefully more) or I will have to take a few with me! 

I know that at some point I arrived to the conclusion that I rather be using only simple things for my skincare routine, as for example, the *Honey-brownsugar-olive oil* scrub, the rosehip oil as night cream (my friend recommended that to me, I will make a post about it soon as well), shea butter as body cream and so on, I saw that these Dr. Organic products contain not only those, but many other plants and stuff that I didn't know of, and about which I did some research and found only great things! The Rose facial oil doesnt contain only Rose oil, but rosehip oil, calendula oil, Argan oil, Passionflower, Geranium, Clove and many many MANY more, so I think they are right when they say, on the package, that it is "the most advanced, balanced combination of anti-ageing, restoring and protecting oils ever formulated". 

Also, I think the price is quite fair, they are not cheap but can't say they are unafordable either. I am referring especially to the face serums that are around 20-25 euros and, at least the one I tried, are great! Compareable (may I even say better) to the over 100 euros ones, trust me on that one, I KNOW! :)

I am looking forward to trying them all! (I am not affiliated with Dr. O, I simply love these products!)

Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts with your friends (if you liked them!)
Follow my blog by email or with Google Friend Connect if you wanna be notified each time I am posting something (I am trying to post daily!)

Keep smiling, is the best beauty trick!!

oxox
Roxana

2 comments:

  1. Best Facial For Dry Skin - For those with dry skin Elmore Classic is the one cream that will suffice for their extreme moisture requirements. A truly classic product is reminiscent of moisturizers being used for centuries, but with a modern edge that is truly unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admiring the time and effort you put into your website and in depth information you offer. It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed material. Great read! I’ve saved your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account. where to buy organic sugar scrub

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...