Thursday, April 4, 2013

Learn how to make everything you want! DIY stuff!

Hello there!
Today I wanna share with your some cool thing I found out! Everyone that knows me, knows that I looove love love to crochet, knitt, sew, and basically do all kinds of things by hand, I am very much into DIY! I think I even posted sometime about one of the amigurumi toys I've made for my Xmas tree!


I only wish I had more time for my hobby (I have a few projects that I am workin on at the moment)!! Anyways, I happened to find the amazing website called CRAFTSY, where you can find almost everything DIY explained clearly and very easy to follow and understand, in video online classes. Is alot easier than searching on YouTube or on Google and trying to gather the things you need from all that. You can really find everything here, from crochetting, quilting, to cooking (some aaaahmazing cakes!!) and clothes tayloring and all that good stuff! And guess what!! They have a Spring Sale!! All classes will be up to 75% off! Click on the banner below if you wanna find out which classes are on sale for today. And one more tip: I heared that on Saturday they will have the biggest discounts, so stay tuned for that!!

Craftsy

I am definitely gonna be online-crafting-classes shopping on Saturday! I will let you know what I got and what I did with it! :-p I only wish my toddler won't grab all my sewing and crochetting stuff and throw it all over the house when Im trying to do something, ha ha. Can't wait for him to go to college! ha!
I wish you all a beautiful weekend!
oxoxox
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...